These articles are meant to help every human unlock their potential, getting inspired by my personal experiences, and great leaders' backgrounds and struggles changing into overwhelming success.

Sunday, January 19, 2020


 I will try to share all the knowledge I have acquired over time, combined with my own opinions on the subject, hoping to help as many people as possible achieve what they want in life.

   Up until now, I understood that no matter where I find you, what situation you're in or how much you owe, you can begin acquiring those things that you always only think of. It all starts with a conscious decision like when you're thinking to go do something you know you need to do (like going to work), it's the conscious decision that taking place followed by the action. It's the same with your dreams!




   Now you're maybe thinking: no, it's not! it's harder! well, let me ask you this: isn't it much harder to keep thinking about how you're going to pay for groceries, mortgage, rent, debt, etc.? Isn't it much harder to keep thinking about Mondays and Fridays and all this same old stuff?

 Well, this thinking type keeps bringing you the same results, the same lifestyle, same stress, and nothing will ever change until You do.
   Know that the best leaders, entrepreneurs, and even coaches still have to deal with some sort of toxic thinking, because EVERYTHING COMES DOWN TO YOUR THINKING.

   The mindset. Your power of will is triggered by your thinking, so if your thinking to change something in your life, maybe start chasing that vision that keeps showing up, and you quietly hide it under a "common logic" mask, otherwise said "do what everybody does", "be normal" or "that's crazy, I'll never make it" mask and act like nothing's wrong in your life, you don't need anything else, stay safe.

     It was as hard for me as it might be for you when I first started. Every cell of my body was screaming "YOU CAN'T!", my circumstances, my thinking, oh! my thinking was so against everything I knew I wanted for my life not to mention friends and family and people we love most.
  It was like a battle going on inside me, of course, the negative side would win by coming up with aaaall those tricky reasons as to why change and dreams aren't possible for me.

  So I put together some of  "Against All Odds" Success Stories of the famous, influential, but coming from not so promising backgrounds. Take the time to go through their stories, and read about their life-changing decisions and actions. Of course, times, economy, business were much more different than today, however, their fundamental principles, the will power, decision-makers, are the same.



Yulyana B.
Share:

0 comments:

ProveYourPower.blogspot.com . Powered by Blogger.

- Richelieu -

"Be liberal but cautious; enterprising but careful."

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
"In the lexicon of youth, which Fate reserves for a bright manhood, there is no such word As—fail!

Translate

Evergreen books to read this year

  • "Chicken Soup for the Soul" by Jack Canfield
  • "Believe" by Evan Carmichael
  • "As a man thinketh" by Earl Nigthingale
  • "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill
  • "You Were Born Rich" by Bob Proctor
  • "The Strangest Secret" by Earl Nightingale
  • "No Matter What" by Lisa Nichols
  • "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" by John Maxwell

make_the_diffrence

My photo
Iraklio, N/A, Greece
Discovering how people think, why they think in certain ways and what's stopping them most from taking action have always intrigued me. It made me dig dipper into the unlimited human thinking universe.